- SINGLE BLACK PANEL Black curtains, also available as an extra wide single panel. Dedicated to crafting the very finest in drapery & soft home decor, Indian Selections curates authentic handmade Indian curtains.
- INTENSE LIGHT BLOCKING BLACKOUT EFFECT - Hang these bedroom curtains up to block 90% of sunlight, UV rays, and ambient streetlight from entering your sanctuary space. Prevent glare on the TV screen, keep the room cooler, and create a darker environment for better sleep.
- LESS NOISE, MORE PRIVACY, BETTER SLEEP - The heavier material of these black curtains for bedroom dampens noise and partially insulates the room to enhance privacy and reduce sensory stimuli. Ideal for late sleepers, night owls, shift workers, babies, and young children.
- SILKY SMOOTH & EASY TO HANG UP - Window curtains for bedroom featuring a 3" rod pocket designed to fit a curtain rod up to 2.5" in diameter. Hang these blackout curtains in the living room, kids bedroom, nursery, or in front of a sliding glass door to block more light and sound.
- HANDMADE IN INDIA BY ARTISANS - Meticulously crafted by highly skilled artisans in India who translate their detailed designs into magnificent works of art, our drapery reflects the rich culture and heritage of the region. Experience the beauty and magic of Indian artistry in your own home.
Dedicated to crafting the very finest in drapery and matching house decor, Indian Selections creates beautiful handmade curtains for bedroom and curtains for living room tailored for style and function. This deluxe black out curtain is a single curtain panel with 3-inch rod pocket, heavier in design, and sewn from black curtain fabric to act as effective room darkening curtains. Made from a premier quality Poly Cotton blend, our blackout curtains are silky smooth to the touch and drape elegantly from floor to ceiling. Ideal for late sleepers and shift workers, this window curtain blocks out 90% of light and provides a layer of insulation against the heat and cold. These blackout curtains for bedroom also provide noise reduction and can be hung from a standard decorative curtain rod. Block out the world and create an environment of peaceful, darkened solitude. Improve sleep, block distractions, boost concentration, and calm fussy infants by isolating the room from traffic sounds, sunlight, UV rays, and ambient streetlight glow with these bedroom curtains / living room curtains. The smooth soft material is easy to hang in nurseries, children�s rooms, closets, and in front of sliding glass doors. Meticulously crafted by highly skilled artisans in India who translate their detailed designs into magnificent works of art and bedroom decor, our long curtains blackout drapes reflect the rich culture and heritage of the region.
How to measure for Curtains
Top Style: Pole Tops (Rod Pocket), Tab Tops and Ring Tops Use a steel measuring tape - cloth tapes are not accurate. Take exact measurements - round down to the nearest of an Inch as we do not make fractions of an Inch. On your notes, clearly indicate which measurement is the width and which is the length. It is very common to transpose measurements.
Measuring Width The width specified is always for 1 curtain. For example if the specified width is 44 Inches and the unit of sale is a pair (2 curtains), then you would get 2 curtains each measuring 44 Inches.
To arrive at the proper width of your window, measure from the outside of the molding (not the glass), unless window treatment is inside molding. Fullness should be 1 1/2 - 2 times this measurement, depending on the style of curtain and personal taste.
Measuring Length To arrive at the proper length for your curtain, measure from the top of molding (not the glass), or top of the curtain rod, if rods are already in place, to the point where you want the bottom of your curtain to be.
Additional Notes Pole Tops (Rod Pocket) Curtains. If you order a 84 Inch Rod Pocket curtain, it will have a 3 Inch Rod Pocket and a 81 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length. This is particularly important when measuring for an inside installation.
Tab Tops If you order a 84 Inch Tab Top curtain, it will have a 4 Inch Tab Top and a 80 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length.
With proper care and attention, Sari fabric can be preserved for ages without losing its luster or freshness. Follow the directions below carefully and your Sari curtains/duvets/cushion covers etc would last longer with the same sheen as a new one!
- Never Machine wash a sari. A sari should be either delicately hand washed or dry cleaned.
- Do not keep the sari fabric soaked in detergent for long.
- Do not brush or lash a Sari fabric This would lead to tearing of the zari (trim).
- Do not bundle and keep wet for a long time.
- In case of stains, wash with cold water immediately.
- For hard stains get the Sari fabric Dry Cleaned.
- While ironing, keep the iron in medium or low heat.
- It is recommended to iron the Sari fabric between two pieces of cloth. It is not recommended to wet the Sari fabric prior to ironing or to use a steam iron.