- 4 PC MATCHING DRAPES & CUSHION COVERS - Add a splash of worldly elegance to your window with our gorgeous 4-piece set of handmade aesthetic curtains. These colorful curtains are 84 inches long, 2 panels, with 2 matching zippered cushion covers (18" x 18")
- HANDMADE IN INDIA SARI CURTAINS - Exquisitely handcrafted by skilled artisans in India, these stunning boho curtains for living room & beyond feature intricate detailing and beautiful vibrant colors, reflecting the rich culture and heritage of the region.
- GORGEOUS & STRIKING FLOOR-TO-CEILING LOOK - Our tab top curtains 84" length are available in a variety of eye-catching colors that match or complement your eclectic decor, hippie room decor, Indian decor, Moroccan decor, and gypsy decor. Add a perfect finishing touch to pull the whole room together.
- CREATE PRIVACY & AMBIANCE ALL AT ONCE - You'll love hanging these cute curtains as closet curtains for a bedroom closet door or in the windows of houses, apartments, offices, and businesses. Non-sheer material offers more privacy while brilliantly enhancing interior design.
- EASY CLEANING & CARE: MACHINE WASHABLE - Made from premier quality polyester sari fabric. Machine wash on cold cycle. Tumble dry low or hang to dry.
Add a touch of elegance to your living space with our gorgeous 4-piece set of handmade sari curtain and cushion covers. This exquisite set is meticulously crafted by skilled artisans in India, using premium quality materials to create stunning, high-quality pieces that reflect the rich culture and heritage of the region.
Beautiful Indian curtains make an exquisite entrance in this eye-catching collection of handmade sari curtains from Indian Selections. Elegant silken folds fall gracefully from the tab top rod holder, giving an artful and luxurious bohemian decor appeal to your interior spaces. Featuring intricate detailing and delicate embroidery along the length, these spectacular two-toned boho curtains for living room & bedroom come with a set of 2 matching 18-inch x 18-inch cushion covers that let you pull the whole room together with effortless style. Meticulously crafted by highly skilled artisans in India who translate their detailed designs into magnificent works of art, our hippie curtains reflect the rich culture and heritage of the region. Handmade using the finest quality materials, our intricate & colorful boho curtain pieces are designed to add a touch of luxury and style to any room, while also serving as a beautiful reminder of the talent and craftsmanship of the artisans who created them. Elevate your living space with this unique and authentic set of bohemian curtains and cushion covers, and experience the beauty and magic of Indian artistry in your own home.
How to measure for Curtains
Top Style: Pole Tops (Rod Pocket), Tab Tops and Ring Tops Use a steel measuring tape - cloth tapes are not accurate. Take exact measurements - round down to the nearest of an Inch as we do not make fractions of an Inch. On your notes, clearly indicate which measurement is the width and which is the length. It is very common to transpose measurements.
Measuring Width The width specified is always for 1 curtain. For example if the specified width is 44 Inches and the unit of sale is a pair (2 curtains), then you would get 2 curtains each measuring 44 Inches.
To arrive at the proper width of your window, measure from the outside of the molding (not the glass), unless window treatment is inside molding. Fullness should be 1 1/2 - 2 times this measurement, depending on the style of curtain and personal taste.
Measuring Length To arrive at the proper length for your curtain, measure from the top of molding (not the glass), or top of the curtain rod, if rods are already in place, to the point where you want the bottom of your curtain to be.
Additional Notes Pole Tops (Rod Pocket) Curtains. If you order a 84 Inch Rod Pocket curtain, it will have a 3 Inch Rod Pocket and a 81 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length. This is particularly important when measuring for an inside installation.
Tab Tops If you order a 84 Inch Tab Top curtain, it will have a 4 Inch Tab Top and a 80 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length.
With proper care and attention, Sari fabric can be preserved for ages without losing its luster or freshness. Follow the directions below carefully and your Sari curtains/duvets/cushion covers etc would last longer with the same sheen as a new one!
- Never Machine wash a sari. A sari should be either delicately hand washed or dry cleaned.
- Do not keep the sari fabric soaked in detergent for long.
- Do not brush or lash a Sari fabric This would lead to tearing of the zari (trim).
- Do not bundle and keep wet for a long time.
- In case of stains, wash with cold water immediately.
- For hard stains get the Sari fabric Dry Cleaned.
- While ironing, keep the iron in medium or low heat.
- It is recommended to iron the Sari fabric between two pieces of cloth. It is not recommended to wet the Sari fabric prior to ironing or to use a steam iron.