- 4 PIECE SET INCLUDES 2 GYSPY CURTAINS WITH ATTACHED BEADED VALANCE AND 2 MATCHING TIEBACKS. CURTAINS ARE LINED WITH MATCHING COLOR LINING - Add a splash of worldly elegance to your window with our gorgeous 4-piece set of handmade aesthetic sari curtains featuring attached valance with beads. These colorful curtains come with 2 matching Tiebacks
- HANDMADE IN INDIA HIPPIE SARI CURTAINS - Exquisitely handcrafted by skilled artisans in India, these stunning Beaded curtains for living room & beyond feature intricate detailing and beautiful vibrant colors, reflecting the rich culture and heritage of the region.
- GORGEOUS & STRIKING FLOOR-TO-CEILING LOOK - Our Rod Pocket Panels are available in a variety of eye-catching colors that match or complement your eclectic decor, hippie room decor, Indian decor, Moroccan decor, and gypsy decor. Add a perfect finishing touch to pull the whole room together.
- CREATE PRIVACY & AMBIANCE ALL AT ONCE - You'll love hanging these cute curtains as door or window curtains for a bedroom closet door or in the windows of houses, apartments, offices, and businesses. Semi-sheer material offers more privacy while brilliantly enhancing interior design.
- EASY CLEANING & CARE: HAND WASHABLE - Made from premier quality polyester sari fabric. Hand Wash.
4 PC SET INCLUDES:
2 x Curtain Panels with beaded Valance
2 x Matching Tiebacks
- Curtains lined with matching color cotton blend fabric
- 3-Inch Rod Pocket
- Vibrant Colors
- Hand Wash Cycle
BREATHTAKING FLOOR-TO-CEILING SPLENDOR
Usher floor-to-ceiling splendor into your sanctuary space. With sumptuous color selections available in beautiful designs, it's easy to match or complement any existing interior design motif. And with the option to select from several lengths and colors, these gypsy hippie curtains will hang and fit inside of bedrooms, living rooms, hallways and doors.
DISCOVER INDIAN SELECTIONS
Meticulously crafted by highly skilled artisans in India who translate their detailed designs into magnificent works of art, our drapery reflects the rich culture and heritage of the region. Handmade using the finest quality materials, our intricate & colorful pieces are designed to add a touch of luxury and style to any room, while also serving as a beautiful reminder of the talent and craftsmanship of the artisans who created them.
Elevate your living space with this unique and authentic set of sari curtain and matching tiebacks, and experience the beauty and magic of Indian artistry in your own home.
How to measure for Curtains
Top Style: Pole Tops (Rod Pocket), Tab Tops and Ring Tops Use a steel measuring tape - cloth tapes are not accurate. Take exact measurements - round down to the nearest of an Inch as we do not make fractions of an Inch. On your notes, clearly indicate which measurement is the width and which is the length. It is very common to transpose measurements.
Measuring Width The width specified is always for 1 curtain. For example if the specified width is 44 Inches and the unit of sale is a pair (2 curtains), then you would get 2 curtains each measuring 44 Inches.
To arrive at the proper width of your window, measure from the outside of the molding (not the glass), unless window treatment is inside molding. Fullness should be 1 1/2 - 2 times this measurement, depending on the style of curtain and personal taste.
Measuring Length To arrive at the proper length for your curtain, measure from the top of molding (not the glass), or top of the curtain rod, if rods are already in place, to the point where you want the bottom of your curtain to be.
Additional Notes Pole Tops (Rod Pocket) Curtains. If you order a 84 Inch Rod Pocket curtain, it will have a 3 Inch Rod Pocket and a 81 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length. This is particularly important when measuring for an inside installation.
Tab Tops If you order a 84 Inch Tab Top curtain, it will have a 4 Inch Tab Top and a 80 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length.
With proper care and attention, Sari fabric can be preserved for ages without losing its luster or freshness. Follow the directions below carefully and your Sari curtains/duvets/cushion covers etc would last longer with the same sheen as a new one!
- Never Machine wash a sari. A sari should be either delicately hand washed or dry cleaned.
- Do not keep the sari fabric soaked in detergent for long.
- Do not brush or lash a Sari fabric This would lead to tearing of the zari (trim).
- Do not bundle and keep wet for a long time.
- In case of stains, wash with cold water immediately.
- For hard stains get the Sari fabric Dry Cleaned.
- While ironing, keep the iron in medium or low heat.
- It is recommended to iron the Sari fabric between two pieces of cloth. It is not recommended to wet the Sari fabric prior to ironing or to use a steam iron.