To wash sari curtains, you can follow these steps:
- Check the care label on the curtains to see if they are machine-washable or if they need to be hand-washed.
- If they are machine-washable, use a mild detergent and a gentle cycle. If they are hand-washable, use a mild detergent and lukewarm water.
- Do not use chlorine bleach or fabric softener.
- Rinse the curtains thoroughly to remove all soap residue.
- Hang the curtains to dry in a shaded area out of direct sunlight. Do not wring or twist the curtains when hanging them.
- Iron the curtains on a low heat setting, if needed.
- Once the curtains are dry, they are ready to be hung back up.