- Several sizes available
- Made from Polyester rayon
- Top: 4 Inches Loops. Can accommodate curtain rods up to 3.5 Inches diameter
- Machine Wash
- Sold per piece. The price mentioned is for 1 curtain.
Our velvet curtains, Drapes have a luxuriant, rich look and they are heavy which is great for keeping the light out and the heat in. Velvet refers to the soft, furry covering on deer's antlers and velvet-effect material is produced from woven fabrics made with cotton or man-made fibers such as polyester. Velvet has a soft, deep pile which feels almost furry when you brush hand over it and gives depth and richness to the color with strong contrast between light and dark. Velvet curtains are ideal for bedrooms, living rooms and home theaters as they do keep the room completely dark when they are drawn.
How to measure for Curtains
Top Style: Pole Tops (Rod Pocket), Tab Tops and Ring Tops Use a steel measuring tape - cloth tapes are not accurate. Take exact measurements - round down to the nearest of an Inch as we do not make fractions of an Inch. On your notes, clearly indicate which measurement is the width and which is the length. It is very common to transpose measurements.
Measuring Width The width specified is always for 1 curtain. For example if the specified width is 44 Inches and the unit of sale is a pair (2 curtains), then you would get 2 curtains each measuring 44 Inches.
To arrive at the proper width of your window, measure from the outside of the molding (not the glass), unless window treatment is inside molding. Fullness should be 1 1/2 - 2 times this measurement, depending on the style of curtain and personal taste.
Measuring Length To arrive at the proper length for your curtain, measure from the top of molding (not the glass), or top of the curtain rod, if rods are already in place, to the point where you want the bottom of your curtain to be.
Additional Notes Pole Tops (Rod Pocket) Curtains. If you order a 84 Inch Rod Pocket curtain, it will have a 3 Inch Rod Pocket and a 81 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length. This is particularly important when measuring for an inside installation.
Tab Tops If you order a 84 Inch Tab Top curtain, it will have a 4 Inch Tab Top and a 80 inches drop below that.Our rod pocket styles do not include header (ruffle) in the finished length.
With proper care and attention, Sari fabric can be preserved for ages without losing its luster or freshness. Follow the directions below carefully and your Sari curtains/duvets/cushion covers etc would last longer with the same sheen as a new one!
- Never Machine wash a sari. A sari should be either delicately hand washed or dry cleaned.
- Do not keep the sari fabric soaked in detergent for long.
- Do not brush or lash a Sari fabric This would lead to tearing of the zari (trim).
- Do not bundle and keep wet for a long time.
- In case of stains, wash with cold water immediately.
- For hard stains get the Sari fabric Dry Cleaned.
- While ironing, keep the iron in medium or low heat.
- It is recommended to iron the Sari fabric between two pieces of cloth. It is not recommended to wet the Sari fabric prior to ironing or to use a steam iron.