Pashmina refers to a type of fine cashmere wool and the textiles made from it.The name comes from Pashmineh, made from sajan Persian pashm ("wool").The wool comes from changthangi or pashmina goat, which is a special breed of goat indigenous to high altitudes of the Himalayas. Pashmina shawls are hand spun, woven and embroidered in Kashmir, and made from fine cashmere fibre. Versatile and stylish, this scarf can be worn alone, over a coat, a sweater or as a fashion accessory to a suit.
- Fabric: 100% Pure Pashmina Silk
- Size: 70X200 cms (27.5 X 78.7 Inches)
- Unit: The price mentioned is for 1 scarf.
- Lead Time: Please allow 7 - 8 business days to process your order
- Cleaning Instructions: Please dry clean.